This website (“Website”) is the property of and is provided and governed by Ashiana Homes Pvt Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India and having its registered office at 5F, Everest, 46/C, Chowringhee Road, KolKata – 700 071 CIN: U70200WB2012PTC173601, (hereinafter referred to as “Ashiana”).
By using the Website for any purpose and in any manner including general browsing,response/feedback, availing of services or downloading content, it is presumed that you have read and understood and have agreed to abide by and be governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Website Terms and Conditions”) read along with any other terms and conditions governing the use of the Website including linked sites.
By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this Website, or any pages thereof. By continuing to use the Website and/or any of the services shown on the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The information given on the Website regarding the project details is purely conceptual and is not a legal offering. Further, the Ashiana /Architects reserve the right to add/delete any details/specifications/elevations mentioned, if so warranted by the circumstances.
2. Any access and use of this Website is and will be at the risk of the Visitors. Neither Ashiana nor its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group companies nor their respective Directors / employees shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the access, use or inability to use this site.
Information collected from you
3. To be able to obtain information about our products and services, some personal information including addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other demographic information is collected through enquiry forms. This enables us to provide you the relevant information whether by sending a representative or otherwise, without the botheration of asking you for your address details repeatedly.Ashiana may ask you for further information from time to time in order to cater to your needs. The information that you provide will not be shared with anybody without
your prior explicit consent. This information will help us in providing you with even better service levels than you have come to expect from Ashiana.
4. Ashiana may also collect information about your preferences. For example what type of property you may be interest in. Ashiana may possible keep on record information relating to customer service requests as well as other correspondence,such as emails or letters, sent to us. Your responses to online surveys, questionnaires etc may also be kept on record for us to better understand your needs and requirements.
Storage and Maintenance of Information collected
5. Although Ashiana may store or track information about visitor, Ashiana shall not be obligated to do so and may delete any information and records, in whole or in part,solely at its discretion.
Usage of the information collected
6. The information collected from our users / visitors is used mainly to enhance the end user experience. The email and other contact information provided may be used to send promotional offers, newsletter and contact users in case of any emergency or
7. No information regarding personal details of its users and members is rented or sold to any third parties.
Ashiana may disclose the personally identifiable information only on:
- Authorized explicitly by the user/Visitor
- Required by the Governing laws of the land
- Required for provision of a requested service
8. Please note that Ashiana may sell, share or transfer personally identifiable information about its customers with any successor in interest (e.g. if the Company is sold to a third party). Should Ashiana be legally required to disclose any personal information about a user / visitor in case it is demanded by law enforcement authorities in connection with any investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a case of civil or administrative investigation, in such cases this information will be shared with the concerned authorities.
Information placed on your computer
9. Ashiana may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our Website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your
details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. Ashiana also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our website. Ashiana may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. This information can verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests
10. Ashiana has implemented adequate security measures to protect against any misuse, theft or alteration of information stored on www.ashianahomes.com web site. The site is verified by us as Virus-free however, the risk of hacking remains. In case of any computer or hack attacks on the site, Ashiana cannot be held liable for loss, theft or corruption of data maintained on the site.
11. This Website may contain links to web sites controlled or offered by third parties (non-affiliates of Ashiana., its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies). Ashiana., its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies hereby disclaim liability for, any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the third party sites linked to this web site. By creating a link to a third party web site, Ashiana., its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information contained at that web site, nor is liable for any failure of products or services offered or advertised at those sites.
12. Information published by Ashiana on the Website is supplied by Ashiana and,where indicated, by certain third parties. Ashiana takes reasonable care and precaution to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate when posted, but Ashiana does not guarantee its accuracy and may change the information, at its absolute discretion, at any time without any notice, prior or subsequent.
13. The content of this Website is provided “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, without warranties, endorsement, or representation of any kind , either express or implied.
14. The information contained on this Website does not contain or constitute or form part of any offer or invitation, or any solicitation of an offer to invest , or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with Ashiana or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
15. None of the contents of this Website be used in any legal proceeding by any party against Ashiana or any of its associates.
16. The past performance or any forward looking statement made by Ashiana or any other company referred to on the Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance.
17. Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any given time or place.Changes in such products or services may be made at any time without notice, prior or subsequent.
12. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use of any information proprietary or otherwise on this site is strictly prohibited and may infringe copyrights or trademarks of Ashiana., its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies, in such case Ashiana., its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies shall not be liable for any information/ advertisement published in the fake website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
13. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India for bthe resolution of all such disputes.